Here are my 2010 New Years Resolutions along with an update on how successful I was, or wasn’t with my 2010 resolutions…
1. Get back into the routine of taking my vitamins everyday (especially my Vitamine D level to 50-70 ng/mL).
2. Travel Travel Travel, and document/blog my adventures.
3. Work out at least 3 times per week. (Was doing great in 2010 for a few months, but got distracted)
4. Finish up a personal project/hobby that is currently online, but not yet live. I cannot say much about it yet.
5. Take 1 or 2 hours out of each week to meditate.
1. Failed! Get back into the routine of taking my vitamins everyday. (I miss a day here and their, but doing better)
2. Success! Drink more tea and water.
3. Failed! Travel Travel Travel, and document/blog my adventures.
4. Success! Start an online business.
5. Success! Sort of… Submit an iPhone App to the Apple app store. (Designed UIs for 2 iOS Apps that were submitted to the app store)
6. Failed! Start working out at least 3 times a week. (Was successful for a while, then got distracted)
7. Success! Do more freelance work to build up a new portfolio. (And still working on it.)
8. failed! Purchase a Canon 5D Mark II.(Aiming for a Nikon D3100 instead) (Failed because 1. Its not a necessity, and 2. I have access to a 5D anytime I need… )